- All currently enrolled students will be re-enrolled for next school year unless the Withdrawal Form is submitted to the School Office by February 22.
- Please finalize the Returning Students Yearly Data Update by February 22. This update must be submitted in order for your child’s re-enrollment to be complete and reserve a seat for next school year.
- The non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $200 ($350 for International students) will appear on the March statement.
- Refer to the 2019-2020 Schedule of Fees for updated tuition and fee information for returning students.
New Students (Siblings)
- Parents with current students may enroll additional children for the same $200 rate ($350 for International students).
- Please schedule a New Student Interview early due to limited space.
- Those not wishing to re-enroll should return the 2019-2020 Withdrawal Form by February 22.
- If you do not submit the Withdrawal Form by February 22, the non-refundable re-enrollment fee will be on your March statement and your child will have a seat reserved for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If you do submit the Withdrawal Form and later decide to re-enroll after February 22, the non-refundable re-enrollment fee will be $300 ($500 for International students).
If you have any questions, please call the School Office at 477-6341 ext. 200. We are thankful that you have entrusted us with the education of your children this year, and we look forward to a continued partnership in the years ahead.