- All currently enrolled students will be re-enrolled for next school year unless the Withdrawal Form is submitted to the School Office by February 22.
- The non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $200 will appear on the March statement.
- Refer to the 2018-2019 schedule of fees for updated tuition and fee information.
- Please finalize the Returning Students Yearly Data update through ParentsWeb by February 22. If you are not able to access ParentsWeb, a hard-copy form is available. This update must be submitted in order for your child’s re-enrollment to be complete.
- We encourage families with current students who need financial assistance to apply for our Demonstrated Need Scholarship. Applications considered for the first round of scholarships must be submitted by February 22, and a 2017 Tax Return submitted by April 20 to the School Office. The scholarship application is available in the School Office.
New Students (Siblings)
- Parents with current students may enroll additional children for the same $200 rate.
- Schedule a New Student Interview early as classes tend to fill up quickly.
- Those not wishing to re-enroll should return the Withdrawal Form by February 22.
- If you do not submit the Withdrawal Form by February 22, the non-refundable re-enrollment fee will be on your March statement and your child will have a seat reserved for the 2018-2019 school year.
- If you do submit the Withdrawal Form and later decide to re-enroll after February 22, the non-refundable re-enrollment fee will be $300.
If you have any questions, please call the School Office at 477-6341 ext. 200. We are thankful that you have entrusted us with the education of your children this year, and we look forward to a continued partnership in the years ahead.