Dear Harvest Family,
We are thankful for your prayers and support as we navigate the COVID-19 challenge together and seek to make the best possible decisions for our families. With the rapidly changing situation, we are carefully complying with the guidelines from our Governor and health officials. Harvest Christian Academy remains committed to protecting the safety of our families and providing students with a quality online education. This will allow students to successfully complete their academic year and be prepared to transition to the next grade level.
Please review the following key points of information:
- In accordance with the Governor’s executive order, parents will NOT return to campus to retrieve books and materials. Teachers will provide all learning materials in an electronic format.
- Thursday, March 26 - You will receive an email with a short video tutorial on how to access your child’s lesson plans and learning materials. This email will also contain an individual user ID and password to log-in to the learning management system (LMS) on FACTS/RenWeb.
- Friday, March 27 – You will receive a welcome email from your teacher!
During this time, we recognize that some may experience financial hardship. We have outlined a plan for helping with this burden in a recent email. Check your inbox or contact us directly for more. In order to facilitate the ongoing learning platform, the following tuition payment options are available:
- The school office is open for payments between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Dropbox - outside the school office
- Phone - 477-6341, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Mail by Check- Harvest Christian Academy, P.O. Box 23189, Barrigada, GU 96921
We are grateful for the resilience, creativity, and work ethic of our staff! They have labored tirelessly to create an exciting and age appropriate online learning environment. This will be new and uncharted territory, and we ask for your patience as we navigate the challenges of technology. We understand that you are facing many challenges at home as well, as you seek to work remotely, or balance helping multiple students with their education. We are committed to making changes as needed, and being flexible as we provide a quality learning environment for your family. Although the sudden change has been difficult, and we desperately miss the interaction with our Harvest family, we are excited to creatively adapt and continue to foster the positive teacher-student relationships that set Harvest apart.
There are many unknowns regarding the end of the school year. We will provide you with up to date information as we receive guidelines from our government and health community. We are prepared to offer academic content online through the remainder of the school year, or until we are cleared by the Governor to return to school.
As we work together in a time of uncertainty and fear, we affirm our trust in a good God who will sustain and protect us. We are praying for our families. Please let us know if we can help you specifically in this time.
Psalm 91:1-2 "He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High will abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him I will trust."