Ready for summer vacation?! Take a look at some important information for this summer break.
School Summer Office Hours
- School office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Want to get started on school supplies for next year? The 2019-2020 School Supply List is now available.
- NOTE: Sixth through Ninth graders will be using E-texts and traditional textbooks next year.
- Each student in those respective grades will be responsible to provide his/her own Kindle Fire for the upcoming school year.
- Please see E-text requirements for more information.
- We offer many different summer programs for all ages. If interested, please visit Summer Programs.
- If your child will be in K5 through 6th grade, consider purchasing Vacation Station activity books. These books can be purchased through Amazon.com.
- Students going into 7th through 12th grades are responsible for summer reading assignments. Please take a look at the Summer Reading List that corresponds with your child's grade.
- Khan Academy offers help with math, science, and test preps, along with our additional resources for grades 1st-12th. Visit khanacademy.org to see how this website can help your child.
The first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year is on August 15, 2019.