Harvest Christian Academy is committed to providing students with a quality online education. This will allow them to successfully complete their academic year and be prepared to transition to the next grade level.
Important links, helpful resources, and timely updates will be provided on this page.
Watch the introduction to our Learning Management System now or select your child's grade level below for more detailed and specific information.
Login credentials for each student has been sent via email.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
Online Class Schedules
During this time, we recognize that some may experience financial hardship. We have outlined a plan for helping with this burden in a recent email. Check your inbox or contact us directly for more. In order to facilitate the ongoing learning platform, the following tuition payment options are available:
- The school office is open for payments between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Dropbox - outside the school office
- Phone - 477-6341, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Mail by Check- Harvest Christian Academy, P.O. Box 23189, Barrigada, GU 96921
- In accordance with the Governor’s executive order, parents will NOT return to campus to retrieve books and materials. Teachers will provide all learning materials in an electronic format.
- Thursday, March 26 - You will receive an email with a short video tutorial on how to access your child’s lesson plans and learning materials. This email will also contain an individual user ID and password to log-in to the learning management system (LMS) on FACTS/RenWeb.