8/27/2021 as of 3:45 pm
School Closure per Executive Order
This afternoon the Governor has announced the closure of all K5-12th grade public and private schools effective Monday, August 30. The Governor did not put a time frame on her decision. She did indicate that she would revisit the decision in 2 to 3 weeks and re-evaluate with information on the number of positive cases on the island.
Plan for K3 and K4:
• K3 and K4 will continue to operate as usual.
• It is not affected by the Governor's order.
Plan for K5-12th grade:
• Monday – No School. Teacher in-service preparation day.
• Tuesday – No School. Curriculum pick-up.
• Wednesday – Online education will begin.
• Athletics are included in the Governor’s order. All practices and games have been postponed until further notice.
We will communicate additional information regarding curriculum pick and online schedules early next week.