Summer has been really fun here at Harvest, but the start of another school year is fast approaching. Here is some important information to help you and your child prepare for the first day of school.
• A full list of necessary school supplies your child will need can be found here.
• NOTE: a Kindle Fire HD 8 tablet (recommended Kids’ Edition) will be needed for all 6th-8th grade students. Details here.
Elective Sheets (7th-12th)
• New students may contact the School Office if an elective sheet has not been received.
• Questions may be submitted to email@example.com
2018 Summer Book Reports (7th-12th)
• All 7th through 12th graders are required to complete a summer book report. Details here.
Sports Forms & Tryouts Schedule (6th -12th)
• Forms must be completed before your child can compete in sports this year. Details here.
• Sports uniform prices range from $50-$100 and will be communicated by each team's head coach.
Other Important Information:
• ParentsWeb will be available August 1.
• Tuition Statements will be emailed the last week in July and will include your child’s homeroom teacher.
Take a look at some important dates for the rest of this summer and the start of the 2018-2019 school year.
July 20 (Closed in observance of Liberation Day)
July 23 to 27 (8am – 3pm)
July 30 to 31 (8am – 3pm)
August 1-3 (8am – 3pm)
August 6 (1pm – 3pm)
August 7-10, 13 (1pm – 3:30pm)
August 14-15 (8pm – 3:30pm - Closed 12-1pm for lunch)
August 16 (7:30am – 3:30pm - Regular Office hours begin)
Family Life Center gym
August 6-10 (8am – 4pm)
August 13-14 (8am – 4pm & 5:30pm – 8:30pm - Orientation Nights)
August 15 (Closed- moving uniforms back to the HUB)
August 16 (7:30am – 4pm - Regular hours begin)
Orientation Nights (Family Life Center gym)
7th-8th grades (6pm)
9th-12th grades (7:30pm)
K3-3rd grades (6pm)
4th-6th grades (7pm)
First Day of School