Here is some important information to help you and your child prepare for the first day of school.
August 6 (1pm – 3pm)
August 7-10, 13 (1pm – 3:30pm)
August 14-15 (8am – 3:30pm - Closed 12-1pm for lunch)
August 16 (7:30am – 3:30pm - Regular office hours begin)
Family Life Center gym
August 6-10 (8am – 4pm)
August 13-14 (8am – 4pm & 5:30pm – 8:30pm - Orientation Nights)
August 15 (Closed- moving uniforms back to the HUB)
August 16 (7:30am – 4pm - Regular hours begin)
Parent and Student Orientation Nights (Family Life Center gym)
7th-8th grades (6pm)
9th-12th grades (7:30pm)
K3-3rd grades (6pm)
4th-6th grades (7pm)
First Day of School
• A full list of necessary school supplies your child will need can be found here.
• Kindle Fire HD 8 tablet (recommended Kids’ Edition) will be needed for all 6th-8th grade students. Information can be found here.
• Our order of Harvest Study Bibles is currently on back order.
- You can purchase King James Version Bibles in the Uniform Store, which opens on August 6 or at Faith Bookstore.
• 5th-12th grade students may access their class schedules in ParentsWeb.
• Questions for 5th-8th grade students may be emailed to Mr. Joshua Taylor at email@example.com.
• Questions for 9th-12th grade students may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Last day to change Secondary Classes for 7th-12th grade is August 24.
Sports Forms & Schedule (6th -12th)
• Forms must be completed before your child can compete in sports this year. Details here.
• Sports uniform prices range from $50-$100 and will be communicated by each team's head coach.
Other Important Information:
• Tuition Statements were emailed the last week of July and includes your child’s homeroom teacher.