Enroll for Summer Cool School
Cool School is designed to enable students (rising K5 - 6th graders) to retain knowledge and skills from previous years while introducing them to new skills and learning, all in a fun-filled, safe environment.
• Morning enrichment studies include: English, Math, and Reading.
• Afternoons are filled with organized games, art, and music.
• Students are taught character building Bible lessons.
• $170 a week per student (no daily rate)
• $140 a week for students attending the 2020-2021 school year
1st - 6th Grade
• 185 a week per student (no daily rate)
• $155 a week for students attending the 2020-2021 school year
• Pay for all 4 weeks by May 15 and receive an $85 rebate!
• Price includes books, resources, activities, and all field trip transportation.
• Lunch and snacks are available at an additional cost.
• Late stay (3:30-5:00 pm) is $15 per day
June 8 - June 12 | $75
3:30pm - 5:00pm
June 22 - June 26 | $75
3:30 - 5:00pm
Both afternoon clinics are for rising 4th -6th graders. Participants will learn fundamental skills and play scrimmages based on sport selected.
What to bring: Please wear non-marking athletic shoes. Also bring a water bottle, snacks, and knee pads for volleyball. Knee-length shorts are acceptable for all activities. All clothing should be loose-fitting. Shirts must not be revealing.
International students may attend our International English Camp as well as register for the TOEFL Test Prep. Read more information about HCA's International Education programs.
International English Camp
June 3 - 28 (1st - 8th) and July 15 - 26 (1st - 12th)
UPDATE: All Sessions Full. Waiting List Available.
Join our International English Camp for top-quality English training. During this special summer program, students will get more conversation practice and our teachers will give more personal attention with smaller classes sizes (approximately 12). Classes are limited.
Pacific Rim Christian Camp
Consider having a fun, spiritually refreshing week at Pacific Rim Christian Camp!
*NOTE: Please be aware of the date change.
Teen Camp | July 1-6
Ages: Rising 7th-12th grade
Drop-off: July 1 at 3:00 pm
Pick-up: July 6 at 9:00 am
Junior Camp | July 8-12
Ages: Rising 3rd-6th grade
Drop-off: July 8 at 3:00 pm
Pick-up: July 12 at 9:00 am